Wednesday 22 December 2010

* Virgin Vie Quad - In the Buff *

Afternoon Bloggers!

This is a little review of the Virgin Vie Ready to Wear 'In the Buff' eyeshadow collection, bought for me by my lovely friend! I was quite intrigued as I personally havent seen many posts on this brand.


Its a lovely collection of neutrals, with highlight, shade, contour and define colours. They are nicely pigmented, and the quad comes with a little guide on how to apply the colours, which is fab for people who havent experimented with creating a smokey look before. It also comes in a little box, perfect for a present!

Here's a little more of a closeup for you!

These swatches are without primer (my primer (when I wrote this post) was currently wrapped and under the Chrstmas tree!) They arent heavily swatched & can go darker, so they are pretty buildable for a daytime of evening look.

I personally havent tried Virgin Vie products & havent been to a party, but i'm now quite tempted! I wore this on a night out and was very impressed with the results! Unfortunately my camera is crap and the photos of me dont show it that well! I didnt have time to take a closeup sadly :(

The quads retail at £10, and come in 4 colours - you can see them here if you like!

I also recieved the Naked Pallette for Christmas, so I might do a little comparison :)


Has anyone else tried these or any other Virgin Vie products?

Daisy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...