Wednesday 25 January 2012

Feathers and Sparkles


Hello hello!
Just a quick note before I begin this post - you may notice Daisy Loves has had a revamp! It is a work in progress, but my little blog and Twitter account have
a new name that I have been pondering over for a while, so welcome to the Dressing Table Diaries!
I felt like I had outgrown the Daisy Loves name - my blog adress is still under this name, but I may switch to a dot.com in the near future! Please let me know what you think!

Today I thought i'd pop a very quick post up about the neckalce my lovely mum ordered me after I admired it in the Avon catalogue before Christmas! Technically there are no feathers, but a peacock is a bird soo..!




I am aware that it is similar to the Accesorize version, but I think personally I prefer this one, as there is more detail on the 'tail' than on the other version.

I didnt buy it for myself as I didnt think I wiuld be able to wear it with much, but I was wrong - it looks lovely with so many outfits, and is perfect for livening up a plain jeans/cardi combo! I believe this retailed for £10, but sadly am not sure if its available any more.
xx


4 comments:

  1. gorgeous piece :) love all the colours and tones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty :) and I love the blog revamp! :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty and I love the new name of your blog

    Laura xxx
    www.whatlauralovesuk.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...