Wednesday 2 June 2010

Recent Buys - 2 - 17 Blush and Glow *

Hello again! Okayyyy, so the other item I wanted to share was my new Blush and Highlighter from 17.

Now, I am constantly on the look for a new highlighter, as my current Revlon one looks like this:


Since the photo was taken, it has got smaller and smaller :'( Sob, I heart it so :(


So, after searching high and low for a high street brand as a suitable replacement, as I mooched through Boots with the Boy, my eyes landed on this beaut













I chose Strawberry Swirl - swatched above. L-R Mixed, Highlighter, and Blush.

At £3.69, I thought I would indulge and spend some Boots Advantage Points on it!

I think the pink suited my complexion, and also gave a soft, summery, girlie glow. They also do another colour - Peach Melba, which as the name suggests has a more orangey, peachy tint! You can see it here. (Its also in their 3 for 2)

I really like it, but i'd have to say it would suit an evening look rather than day time, as it can be quite shimmery. You also need to be careful not to over do it! My Revlon was just right for daytime or evening. This creates the perfect look for going out!

So...I have a lovely new highlighter, but alas, the search for the daytime look still goes on!

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for reading :)  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...