Friday 4 June 2010

MeMeMe ~ Beat The Blues ~ Moonbeam

Hello Hello!


I thought id share my recent blog sale purchase with you! I bouth this for the bargain price of 75p!! I bought it from Sinead at Dainty Dollymix! So huge thanks to her!



So, what do I think of Superdrugs Benefit High Beam copy?

In all honesty, i've used High Beam only a few times (borrowed from my friend Emily!) so imnot the greatest expert, but id say im glad I paid alittle for this product rather than a lot for the benefit one! (lathough if I had a bottle of High Beam, I wouldnt complain!!)

Well, seeing as im on my quest for the perfect highlighter, this illuminator allows me to use this as an every day look, its not too heavy, and just right for me (I teach, so heavy make up is a no no, but a teachers still gotta look good, right?!).




The only thing I would say it that you need to make sure its blended evenly!

Overall im very pleased with my hugggge bargain! has anyone else tried this? Thoughts please :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...