Sunday 27 February 2011

New storage!

Hi girls!

I know im a little late on the band wagon here, but I finally treated myself to the infamous WH Smith storage box! It was only £9.99 and I wanted some new storage for my makeup for when I move out.
Currently I dont have room for one of these in my room, So it is sitting in our spare room along with the microwave, vaccum cleaner, and the million other things waiting to move into the new house when its ready!



Im hoping we will have £100 left at the end of our budget to buy a dressing table, so it can sit nicely upon the top! Ive spied one in Ikea with an inbuilt mirror and it looks perfect for our new room! 

I shall be sure to do a post when its 'up and running' and full of makeup hehe!

Daisy xx

14 comments:

  1. I love these storage, I have one myself! Excited to see what your new vanity will look like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is too cute! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute I'm thinking of getting myself one soon!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got one of these but in a different design - love it, haven't filled it yet though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those storage boxes I need something like that xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, I'll definatley need to look into one of those because my makeup is just everywhere.

    That’s So Fletch
    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have these drawers, they're great for organising my makeup!
    I have my boxes of nail polishes on top and they're a bit heavy so now all the drawers are a bit bent so I wouldn't recommend storing anything heavy on top of them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so so so nearly bought one of these but it had loads of creases in it :/ I hope you get your dressing table!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! I need one!

    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the exact same thing the other week and nearly bought it myself! :) It's gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is such a good idea! i love your blog, please follow back! Love Milly XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so lovely and the color combination is really great and can be great present to the girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...