Sunday 20 May 2012

Weekend Wishlist


Hello, hello - long time no blog!

I know, most of my posts seem to begin with this nowadays, but with summer creeping up and the 6 weeks holidays looming in a couple of months I shall have plenty of time to clog up your dashboards! I have still been tweeting and reading blogs though!

I though I would share just a few of the things I am coveting at the moment!
01.  Navy Polka Dot Dipped Hem Dress - £27.99  Link
02.  Red Mini Butterfly Print Dress- £16.99  Link
03. Benefit Porefessional Primer - £23.50 Link
04. Animal Kirsty Slip Ons – £22 - Link
05. Vera Wang Lovestruck - £35 - Link

Ive always benn a fan of NewLook dresses - I can always find something I like and ive never personally had a problem with the quality, their prices are always reasonable and affordable too. The tiny red butterflies on the 1st dress are so cute! This also comes in navy and white too, but the red just seems to stand out to me. The dipped hem phase is also taking my liking too with this polka dot number. 

The shoes were something I kept picking up in Cornwall recently but I ended up buying a dress instead - I wish they did a size 5.5 as this would be perfect! 

I fell in love with Lovestuck in the airport a month or so ago, this is definately a "me" smell. Im in two minds with the Porefessional  - Do I wait until the 31st for the Glamour freebies, or do I spend the £20 Boots gift card that is burning a hole in my pocket?


Let me know what you think of my picks!
xx

1 comment:

  1. I visit each day some sites and websites to read articles,
    but this webpage gives feature based writing.
    Also see my website :: how to download movies

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...