Monday 22 November 2010

MAC Wintersky - Blogsale Purchase!

Aloha Ladies!

Im tucked up at home in my pjs thanks to tonsilitus and an ear infection, so I thought i'd write a blog post with the pics of my newest purchase that have been lurking on my laptop for a while!

 This afternoon im sharing my latest blog sale purchase from a couple of weeks ago (It was in October, so No-Spend-November as mentioned in the previous post was not affected! ;) )



This lovely little chap is Wintersky - a MAC velux pearl eyeshadow from the Chill Collection from a while ago. Isnt it lovely! Its also my very first MAC shadow! :D


I dont normally wear pinks, but this I somehow couldnt resist!




From the picture above, you can see that the colour is less pigmented on skin than in the pan, which is what attracted me to this colour - its buildable and gives a lovely shimmery frost look (It is a teeny bit pinker in real life though, silly camera!) It has also convinced me to step away from my usual taupe and browny colours!

I hope you like my newest addition! Has anyone else got this colour?

Daisy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...