Tuesday 31 May 2011

London & Blogsale Bargains

Hi Ladies,

 As I mentioned recently I went to London to visit a friend and bought some treats from Oxford Street, naughty me!

I bought this basic top from Newlook, I liked the twisted straps and the racerback style.
£6.99. Comes in white, blue, turqouise and pink.



I also forgot my sunnies (fail) so found this pair in H&M for a mere £3.99! They were literally the last pair in there!



I also treated myself to these two tops from a blogsale:
Miss Selfridge pink top with sequin detail - I love this one! I think it was £4.



And this Newlook one which I had been eyeing up when it was last in store for about £4 as well:



Im rather pleased with my bargains, all for under £7!

In other news, I added a Blog list with some of my favourite blogs, take a look to see if yours is there!
Hope you all enjoyed your bank holiday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...