Saturday 3 July 2010

* 17 goodies! *




So, the other day, whilst having my heart set on the three most recent Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss shades, I pootled on down to the shops, but alas, NO glosses in ANY of the colours I wanted - boooo....

So, I had to buy SOMEthing, hey! SO I decided on these goodies (plus they were 3 for 2 so how could I say no!) -

Top -Endless Shine Gloss in Dolly Bird £3.49
Bottom -Ultimate Volume Gloss in Peach Melba £3.49


I also chose this eyeshadow Trio "In the nude". £4.99



Swatchy Swatchy..

What do I think....

Peach Melba Ultimate Volume - I luuuurve this colour - so summery, and Im loving coral colours right now! It has a nice consistency, and the colour is fab! Definately a summer fave of mine!

Dolly Bird Endless Shine - Hmm..bought for the sake it it comes to mind. It is in teeny packaging (although handy for diddy handbags), and it smells and tastes plasticy. The tube is squishy, so you squeeze the gloss out -maybe the plastic they used wasnt thought through - the smell puts me off every time.The colour comes out ok on a swatch,but not so much on the lips. Its just a bit of a sticky goo. Sad times - maybe il grow to like it?!


Eyeshadow trio - I wanted something neutral for day wear, and this is fab! Its not glittery, and can be used to create subtle eyes. You do however need to be prepared to build the colour.


Hope you likey! Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...