Friday 23 July 2010

* NOTW! * George Lavender fantasy


Nails of the Weekend!

George at Asda - Lavender Fantasy (Number 20)





I bought my first George nail varnish this week! After seeing mixed reviews, I decided i'd give one a go, and im pleasantly surprised!

The colour goes on well and in the picture im wearing two coats and a top coat - it probably needs three but I couldnt be bothered, hehe! The colour is slightly darker in real life, less pastellt and more purpley if you see what I mean! Now I wish i'd got more, but the boy was getting fed up so I just ended up getting the one!

The price on the shelf was £1.50, but went through at £1 - odd?! Overall, not bad for £1!

Hope you likey!

Daisy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...