Friday 24 September 2010

Lipgloss winner (& other goodies!)

Hi bloggeroonies!

Sorry for the delay, ive been stressing over interviews and stuff, bad times!!

But anyhoo, onto the goodies!

I put all the names into a hat...



And pulled out the winner!

Well done to...
 *starsglittermagic*!

Please message me with your adress on dream_2the_extreme(at)hotmail(dot)com :)



Ive also thrown in a Mini Max Factor Max Effect nail polish in Elegant Mauve, and some Cosmo Natural Effect eyelashes, as I was feeling nice :) !



I hope you enjoy and will give my lipgloss the home it deserves!! I'll pop them in the post asap so they can make their merry way to you!


Daisy :) x

5 comments:

  1. well done to stars glitter magic, she is so lucky, she wins lots of givaways! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh my cute little name on the paper:)
    Well done to starsglittermagic
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!
    XOXO
    catanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeek thanks so much hun!! am so excited =) have sent you a message with my details xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...